Updating the NomCom RFC

All -

As a reminder there are substantive changes needed for cross body selection and liaison  appointments. There are also additional long standing problems that are noted here:

Many of these issues have been surfaced by  past NomCom Chsirs over the last 10 years.

The RFC changes I listed in my report were put on hold while IASA 2.0 changes moved forward but the current “running rules” are way out of whack with actual state so it’s time to address the updates along with any new ideas.

- Lucy