Re: [Tsv-art] Tsvart last call review of draft-ietf-ipwave-ipv6-over-80211ocb-46

Hi Joerg,
  I just want to respond to two of your comments. I will let the authors chime in on the other comments.

> On Jul 4, 2019, at 10:42 AM, Joerg Ott <ott@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> I am sorry but this is not acceptable.  You are asking other people
> to read the document and comment on it.  As such, we may certainly
> expect that what we get to review in last call is ready for RFC.
> This document clearly is not.

Are their specific parts of the document that you are concerned about here on the clarity front? I have read the document and have not had any clarity issues (but that might be because I have been reading this for too long).

>>    Detailed comments:
>>    In several places, the text reminds of patent jargon. Should I
>>    worry? There doesn't appear
>>    to be any IPR disclosure.
>
> Here, I'd really like to get an explicit response.

The authors have confirmed that they have filed any necessary IPR disclosures as per BCP78/79 as documented in the shepherd writeup.

Thanks
Suresh