Re: IAB Job Description - Call for Comments

Thanks Rich,

On Wed, Jul 3, 2019, at 06:21, Salz, Rich wrote:
> Acronyms should probably be spelt out before their first use, except
> maybe for the first sentence of the page that mentions IAB. In
> particular, BoT is not common IMO.

Will do.  I will assume that we get a pass on expanding "IETF" and "RFC".

> The Organization role section refers to IAOC and IAD. I'd put IESG
> confirmation closer to the top of that section. Perhaps revise it to be
> put all related things -- IETF, ISOC, RFC Editor -- together. This
> should help make it more clear how "wide spanning" the IAB is.

With the edits made in response to Eliot's review, is this better?  The resulting ordering looks approximately OK to me.

> The "IAB Member Qualities" talks about acting at a Board level.  I
> wonder if that is too US-centric; would "Director" be better? Some
> other term?

I don't see a problem with the term.

> The following sentences talk about "it is desirable for IAB
> members"  Do you mean EACH member, or collectively?  The "Likewise"
> sentence clearly, I think, means EACH member.

Does the text suggested in my response to Kathleen help?

> Hope this helps.

Much, thanks.  I've noted the minor items and issues in a draft.