Re: IAB Job Description - Call for Comments

Acronyms should probably be spelt out before their first use, except maybe for the first sentence of the page that mentions IAB. In particular, BoT is not common IMO.

The Organization role section refers to IAOC and IAD. I'd put IESG confirmation closer to the top of that section. Perhaps revise it to be put all related things -- IETF, ISOC, RFC Editor -- together. This should help make it more clear how "wide spanning" the IAB is.

The "IAB Organization" title should be "IAB Programs" perhaps. The last sentence of that section is sort of the tail that wags the doc, as it were.  Everything else is about "programs"

The "IAB Member Qualities" talks about acting at a Board level.  I wonder if that is too US-centric; would "Director" be better? Some other term? The following sentences talk about "it is desirable for IAB members"  Do you mean EACH member, or collectively?  The "Likewise" sentence clearly, I think, means EACH member.

Typo missing "is" in "in a program [is] an equivalent time commitment"

The second paragraph about requiring more time should be the third sentence of the first paragraph.

Can IAB members be tapped by Ads, or are they asked by Ads?

Hope this helps.