Re: Comment Invited on IETF LLC Policies

Hello,

I took a quick look at the LLC policies. I could not find any discussion about the business class travel after seven hours LLC policy. Is that aligned with the relevant IETF policy?

Would having travel expenses sponsored by an outside party be considered as an allowable gift?

It might be easier if the records retention and management policy is aligned with the relevant IETF Trust policy.

Regards,
S. Moonesamy