Re: RFC Editor model

Hi Adam,
At 12:29 PM 26-06-2019, Adam Roach wrote:
By way of disclosure, I'll be the first to point out that I'm on both the IESG and the RSOC, and so I'm going to have a certain perspective on the events underway. I hope tha

I view the above disclosure as positive.

I'll disclose that I am currently serving on the ISEB in order to avoid any unclarity about conflict of interest. I gather that my primary affiliation will not cause any issue as the information is not hidden.

Would it be possible to have some information about the impact of the YANG module processes on the relevant SLAs?

Regards,
S. Moonesamy