Re: RSE Series Editor (Redux)

Hi,
   A few years back we were asked by the ISOC HR person to not provide a performance review, since that’s inappropriate to do since the RSE is not a contractor. As an RSOC, we’ve since agreed to perform “contract reviews” against goals, and we agreed, prior to the LLC formation, to pick up that process again. Meanwhile, status of the contract and goals is typically discussed each IETF meeting; and a read out of what the RSE is working on is typically covered in the plenary. Moving forward, we’ve agreed as an RSOC to explicitly perform a “contract review” against goals that are drafted, reviewed with the RSOC and IAB (as before) and a way to change the goals and mutually agree on them.
    Finally, I believe we also agree that RFC6635 needs to be modified to reflect this change, and keep us clean.

Thanks
Sarah