Re: [Eligibility-discuss] AD Sponsorship of draft-moonesamy-recall-rev

Ted,

FWIW, I've suggested this several times for a variety of
reasons, including suggestions that the fee be adjusted if
needed to reflect the differences between industrialized and
less- developed countries.  Money on the table is not a really
good measure of actual intent to participate (rather than, e.g.,
to troll) but it would certainly help.

  john

--On Saturday, 25 May, 2019 19:08 -0400 Theodore Ts'o