Re: AD Sponsorship of draft-moonesamy-recall-rev

Hi SM,

> On May 16, 2019, at 3:00 PM, S Moonesamy <sm+ietf@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>
> Hi Suresh,
>
> I submitted a new version of the draft: https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-moonesamy-recall-rev
>
> The description for "eligibility-discuss" mailing list could be interpreted as a place to discuss eligibility to participate in the IETF.  Was that mailing list set up to determine the policy for eligibility to participate in the IETF?

Speaking just for myself, the name was selected because the two of major items the draft attempts to address were related to

a) eligibility of the I* members
b) eligibility of remote participants

to participate in the recall process (with the third being the reduction in the number of required signatories). I think more descriptive text might be in order for the listinfo to avoid any ambiguity.

Thanks
Suresh