Re: Call for Community Input: Web Analytics on www.ietf.org

In article <479b3d2c-ecf0-37dd-2d31-56006f14c868@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> you write:
>I'm sorely tempted to set up my own site for IETF participants, with
>links to the resources that people who actually work in IETF, need.
>Rather than fluff.

As was discussed at great length when the new site was built,
www.ietf.org is primarily a billboard for people unfamiliar with the
IETF.  After the previous round of grousing, they added a Tools link
at the upper right which leads to all of the stuff that IETF
participants use.  Assuming your web browser is modern enough to have
bookmarks, perhaps you could bookmark that link instead.

Perhaps we could save time by simply pretending that we read the
previous complaints into the record here.

R's,
John