Re: Call for Community Input: Web Analytics on www.ietf.org

On 5/24/19 5:00 PM, Dick Franks wrote:

Weighing and measuring frustrated users digging through a mountain of waffle to find anything useful, provides little insight into how a better design would perform.

exactly.

I'm sorely tempted to set up my own site for IETF participants, with links to the resources that people who actually work in IETF, need.  Rather than fluff.

(or maybe such a thing could be on the tools site?)

PR is fine, it's fine to use the IETF page for that, but it displaced something that was actually useful with something much less so.

Keith