Re: [Gen-art] Genart last call review of draft-ietf-mptcp-rfc6824bis-13

Ines, thanks for your review. I see that your suggestions have been incorporated into the -15, so thanks to the authors for that. I have entered a DISCUSS ballot to chat about the interaction between the B-flag and version negotiation.

Alissa