Re: [calsify] Last Call: <draft-ietf-calext-eventpub-extensions-12.txt> (Event Publishing Extensions to iCalendar) to Proposed Standard

Hello,

the email of Thomas Schäfer from 24.10.2018 to calsify@xxxxxxxx was not tackled.

For this particular document too many things need to repeated, in order to get attention.

> The following properties are defined in this specification
Colon afterwards?

Regards
  Дилян