Re: I-D Action: draft-roach-bis-documents-00.txt

I like the approach in this document and think it is a useful improvement in how we handle the revision problem.

Thinking about it, there is one issue that it does not address, that seems relevant, and that I am not sure how to handle.

What should be done about other documents that update the base document. We have RFC A, updated by RFCs B and C. We are now producing Abis. For the specific purpose of fixing a couple of narrow issues that really need to be addressed.
What should this narrow Abis say about B and C?

Yours,
Joel