Re: Last Call: <draft-ietf-pim-igmp-mld-yang-10.txt> (A YANG data model for Internet Group Management Protocol (IGMP) and Multicast Listener Discovery (MLD)) to Proposed Standard

Hi Tom,

Thanks for the review. We have posted the updated https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-pim-igmp-mld-yang-11 to address these issues, along with other review comments.

Best regards,
- Xufeng