Re: [ipwave] Expertise on ND problems on OCB

I am sure you are convinced, but myself and many others in the WG have a
hard time seeing  RFC 8505 applicability to vehicular environments.  There
may be elements from RFC 8505, and many other specs, may be leveraged, but
this characterization of RFC 8505 as the ND solution is not convincing to
me, or to most people in the group (IMO); specially for a spec designed in
6lo for low-power devices, and with the problem statement documented in
RFC 4919 not identifying a single vehicular property. You may have to
start revising RFC 4919 to change the scope of 6lo work.

Sri