Re: draft-ietf-ipwave-ipv6-over-80211ocb-38

Hello Pascal,

You describe below a problem with DAD, and a potential solution with RFC8505.

We have two drafts here in IPWAVE WG: IP-over-OCB, and IPWAVE Problem Statement.

Do you disagree if we move the appendix titled "ND issues in wireless links" away from IP-over-OCB, and into the Problem Statement draft?

Maybe that draft would be a better fit for ND an DAD problems and suggested solutions.

Alex