RE: [Int-dir] Intdir early review of draft-ietf-ipwave-ipv6-over-80211ocb-34 - 'conforming IPv6' - fe80::/10 vs fe80::/64

Hello Ole:

Better remove, it is wrong anyway.

Because it is transitive, the description extends the so-called subnet step by step to a potentially large number of cars such that there is no broadcast domain that covers them all. If there is no broadcast domain and no multicast emulation like a BSS does, how can we run ND? Yes, it works with 3 cars in a lab.

The description looks like it is confused with the MANET / 6LoWPAN concept of link, whereby my link joins the collection of nodes that my radio can reach.

All the best,

Pascal