Re: [DNSOP] Genart telechat review of draft-ietf-dnsop-algorithm-update-07

On 2019-04-06 02:16, Peter Yee via Datatracker wrote:

> Page 9, Section 8, 2nd paragraph: append a comma after "Hoffman".  "Imminent"
> in this sentence is probably not the word you want in document at time of
> publication, although it's fine to prod the named individuals into submitted
> input prior to publication.

As one of the "imminent" reviewers, I had previously had some concerns
around some of the language of the recommendations.  The latest few
drafts have settled those concerns, in concert with discussions with
other folks in the WG and outside.  I think the document is ready to go,
pending resolution of the various nits identified in the Genart review.

Michael Sinatra