Opsdir last call review of draft-ietf-bess-bgp-vpls-control-flags-07

Reviewer: Jouni Korhonen
Review result: Ready

I read the document and think it is ready. IDNits warnings and comments are
easily/automatically fixed when new version is submitted.

I only have few editorial nits/suggestions.
* Section 5.1 says "Assuming the below specified network topology.." while it
could also use an exact reference to Figure 1. * Section 5 is written so that
it assumed the reader has already read Section 6. Maybe swapping Sections 5 and
6 order would make sense?