Re: I-D Action: how many recalls, was draft-moonesamy-recall-rev-00.txt

In article <B21B6B71D3F3DFEAA8BE0666@PSB> you write:
>> So I guess I'm curious - what problems are we having that
>> cause people to think we need to make recalls easier, and
>> could those problems be addressed in less disruptive ways?

Just as a point of reference, how many recalls have we had?

I can only think of one, in which we had to use the recall process to
replace someone who had just disappeared and we have no other way to
fill a seat of someone who is absent but not dead.