Re: Recall process

Hi Joel,
At 11:18 PM 25-03-2019, joel jaeggli wrote:
We have an existence proof that it is not in fact hard to find enough
qualified signatories, since we have done it. Whether or not frivolity
is prevented we do not know beyond the counterfactual.

The text which I suggested is about the risk, I did not disagree on whether there was one attempt to use the Recall process. Adrian, thank you for the FYI.

I took a look at the number of RFC authors per continent [1] as those statistics are usually mentioned in discussions about participation. There are four authors from the Africa and South America. The number of signatories proposed in the draft (10) is more than twice that number. Is there a risk of recall petitions from those two continents?

Regards,
S. Moonesamy

1. https://datatracker.ietf.org/stats/document/yearly/continent/?type=rfc