Another side meeting on IOT onboarding

For those who are interested, we will be continuing our IoT Onboarding discussion Wednesday @ 2:00pm in Karlin 3.  Topics will include review of the various onboarding mechanisms that we listed on Github, review of the questions we were asking, some live editing of THAT, and some mapping of all of the various BRSKI-related work.  There’s a lot of it.

Eliot