Re: Regarding focus of draft-nottingham-for-the-users

I have been thinking about this some more, and the right approach is to take the problems one at a time, each on their own merits as we usually do. That has historically been the most successful approach for us.

There is no recipe approach to these decisions, we have to build community consensus every time using the best knowledge we have and it is the job of the various leadership level to drive that process.

- Stewart