Re: Regarding focus of draft-nottingham-for-the-users

On 3/20/19 4:20 AM, Joel M. Halpern wrote:

So I think we need to be a bit careful to keep track of the difference between "the Internet is for human beings" and "the Internet is only for human beings".  The later seems to be the thrust of the current langauge in the document.

My view is that the "things" in the "Internet of things" must primarily serve human beings, not the corporations that make/sell them, and especially not the things.

Keith