Re: [EXTERNAL] Re: Last Call: <draft-ietf-iasa2-consolidated-upd-07.txt> (Consolidated IASA 2.0 Updates of IETF Administrative Terminology) to Best Current Practice

Alissa's response on 8-March seems to have responded to John's question. That said:
"The point of AD evaluation is to catch things like this. But if the WG chairs would like to issue a consensus call about whether this WG should do something outside its charter, I can wait to request the issuance of the IETF last call until that is done."

It is my assessment as WG co-chair that the WG is wrapping up its work and there's no justification to re-visit and expand the WG's scope - especially given that WG participants have repeatedly urged us to remain within the existing scope.

Jason

On 3/18/19, 12:13 PM, "S Moonesamy" <sm+ietf@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

    Hi Jason,
    At 08:53 AM 18-03-2019, Livingood, Jason wrote:
    >[JL] Thanks for all your questions! Hope these responses helped.

    Thank you for the message at
    https://mailarchive.ietf.org/arch/msg/ietf/ZnfDJhebOKrHnhImgqNTl9RXOyU
    and for the responses to the questions.

    I took a look at the WG discussions yesterday and I noticed a concern
    about "abuse of power".  Was that concern addressed?  If that is the
    case, how was it addressed?

    Regards,
    S. Moonesamy