Re: [netmod] Genart last call review of draft-ietf-netmod-module-tags-06

Andy Bierman <andy@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> writes:

I strongly agree that a prefix SHOULD be present, not MUST be present.
I also think the 3 standard prefixes will be insufficient over time.
(Having every organization on the planet except IETF share the prefix
"vendor:"
seems a bit short-sighted)

Sounds like you are a strong supporter of the included prefixes registry as well then. :)

Thanks,
Chris.

Andy