Re: [Recentattendees] [104all] Further Clarification Re: IETF 104 Preliminary Agenda

On Feb 25, 2019, at 4:24 PM, Kyle Rose <krose@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
How widespread of a problem is this? Most of the groups I'm involved in comprise folks who have the same conflicts I do, because we're all working in the same general areas. There are also 5 mornings and 4 or 5 evenings (if you count Sunday) available for cross-functional collaborative work that can't fit elsewhere. I suppose some attendees are enough in-demand that those are all spoken for, but if those folks are outliers, I'm not sure their needs should drive meeting policy. To figure this out, we really need some survey of the attendees to find out how *uniquely* helpful the unstructured time slots are to resolving conflicts for collaboration.

I don’t know, unfortunately.   :]

But consider how it goes when there’s a BoF you’re tempted to attend.