RE: Genart telechat review of draft-ietf-dots-requirements-18

Hi Robert,

Please see inline

Yup.

> This large scale substitution makes me worry - are they really the right
> adjustments? Has the group reviewed and agreed to these normative changes?

The WG has not identified any qualifying exceptional conditions for these requirements when the discussing the DOTS protocol and requirements drafts, hence I updated
these requirements to use MUST.

> As a nit, I'll note that the additional description of heartbeating creeps into
> specifying protocol rather than requirements.

The additional text in SIG-004 is added to justify the reason for using "SHOULD".

Cheers,
-Tiru