Communications - Re: Ombudsteam update

Dear Abdussalam and Lloyd,

I too, in my ombudsteam role, think it wasn’t helpful to try to explain why the term about “fear” was ok or common. Most, if not all, of the WG Chairs and other leaders have had EDU team training that ironic idiomatic terms should be avoided because of the many backgrounds of participating engineers.

I will now send the IPWave WG Chairs a message asking them to underline this principle to the WG mailing list and to the EDU team to remind WG Chairs.

Abdussalam, send me and the ombudsteam a note and we can talk some more about this.

Best,

Allison