Re: Ombudsteam update

Hi AB,

On Jan 18, 2019, at 1:18 AM, Abdussalam Baryun <abdussalambaryun@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

On Wed, Jan 16, 2019 at 8:09 PM Allison Mankin <allison.mankin@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi, Abdussalam,

You are right, I misread the date on the mail when I was writing yesterday (I have a kind of calendar dyslexia).   I too have that mail, but what I wrote yesterday is still the case.

Please let ombudteam know (adding back ombudsteam to this email) if you have a continuing issue, as my mail said yesterday.

Yes I have a continuing issues, and the ombudsteam will be informed in the coming days, however, the biggest problem/issue was the IPWAVE AD and chair MUST follow up to make discussions easy and productive.

For people who do not know the context, this was AB’s mail

This was Tony Li’s mail that AB was responding to

My formal public message was ignored by IETF AD office

????. I did respond on list to your message with my view

, then formal private message ignored by ombudsteam, so I was powerless.

I am not privy to the workings of the ombudsteam. I will let them respond to this.

It is strange that it is easy of IETF-members/selected-members to ignore/drop formal emails/messages/letters/requests in IETF/IESG.

Once you escalated the message to the ombudsteam, it is for the ombudsteam to judge. If there were specific actions for the ipwave chairs or the IESG I am assuming we would have heard from the ombudsteam.

Thanks
Suresh