Re: sr.ht --- "sir hat" --- alternatives to Github

On Wed, Jan 23, 2019 at 09:10:38PM +0200, Yoav Nir wrote:
> I’m no big fan of GitHub, but it is possible to “watch” a repository
> and get a web or email notification for every issue or conversation.
> It’s not quite the same as having the conversation actually be over
> email, but it still gets you the conversation delivered in email.

And if you could get an e-mail for every comment or action you yourself
take, that would be great, and if they all had useful In-Reply-To
headers, then it would be even better, as you could then read all the
traffic in an MUA.

But GH does NOT send you email copies of your comments and actions.

I've considered creating a second GH account to watch all the same repos
that I participate in just so I could get those emails.  But this isn't
user-friendly.

It's such a tiny thing that I'm asking for...

Nico