sr.ht --- "sir hat" --- alternatives to Github

https://lwn.net/Articles/775963/ has an article about sr.ht.
In particular, it says:

As mentioned, sr.ht has not taken the approach of being yet another GitHub
clone. Instead, it is geared toward a mailing-list-centric approach, possibly
using the sr.ht mailing list component. The sr.ht-dev mailing list (seen at
right) provides an example of the user interface for that component. Unlike
some other forges or mailing-list replacements, it is not JavaScript-heavy—in
fact, sr.ht uses no JavaScript at all, so pages are small (less than 10KB on
average) and load quickly.

-----

I think that there may be many IETFers who will see some major advantages.
JavaScript-free, component based, email focused.  Probably also software
we can run ourselves.

I haven't had time to try it yet (just signed up for an account), but I will
put a draft or two on it, and see how I like it.

--
Michael Richardson <mcr+IETF@xxxxxxxxxxxx>, Sandelman Software Works
 -= IPv6 IoT consulting =-