Re: sr.ht --- "sir hat" --- alternatives to Github

In article <20190122172530.GB4303@localhost> you write:
>My concern is that IETF business conducted off IETF lists might be
>problematic.  We have an answer to that: confirm consensus on IETF
>mailing lists.  I'm OK with that.  But I would prefer to have a better
>e-mail interface from GitHub/GitLab/BitBucket/etc.

It's more than that.  IETF business is supposed to be all subject to
the Note Well which affects patents and other issues. We have a
reasonably well agreed way to put the Note Well on the front page of
github repositories doing IETF work.

If we have random subgroups doing work on other random platforms with
random notices or non-notices, it potentially creates complex messes
that will be hard to clean up.

R's,
John