Re: [Iasa20] Last Call: <draft-ietf-iasa2-trust-update-00.txt> (Update to the Selection of Trustees for the IETF Trust) to Best Current Practice

Note from the IASA2 WG regarding this document pertaining to the IETF Trust. After the Trust Update draft was through the normal document process and with the RFC Editor, the WG was finishing up other documents and determined a further change was needed on the Trust Update document. After much discussion over what change was needed, this has been reflected in the straightforward diff at https://arkko.com/ietf/iasa20/draft-ietf-iasa2-trust-update-diff-b.html. We are now working with the RFC Editor to make this change, while also advising the WG, the IESG, and the IETF via this list.

The key change here is that the document will now obsolete RFC 4371 instead of merely updating it. Appendix A of the diff enumerates all changes.

Thanks!
Jason