Re: [rfc-i] Soliciting feedback: starting a satisfaction survey for the RFC Production Center and Publisher

Hello,

> What one thing would make the editing process easier or more effective? [Free form text]

Post publication editing:

I joined this mailing list proposing integrating the validated errata in the RFCs, without necessary creating a separate
RFC with distinct number for the update.

The idea is that readers can just pick a document (RFC), read it and don’t struggle with fixed misconsistencies in the
document, already clarified in the errata.

Regards
  Дилян