Re: IETF 104 Registration and Hotel Reservations Openo

In article <8FE74B44-1B38-44E6-B5E9-258BFD99A65D@xxxxxxxxxxx> you write:
>> On 20 Dec 2018, at 03:33, Jeffrey (Zhaohui) Zhang <zzhang@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>>
>> " Cancel with No Penalty: 21 Days prior to check-in/ arrival"
>
>And they take a 3-night fee as a deposit until then.

Odd, I booked the main hotel yesterday and there's nothing on my
Hilton co-branded credit card.

What's more interesting is the substitution policy.  If you can give
your reservation to someone else, there's always a few people looking
for a room at the last minute.  Any word on that?