RE: [EXTERNAL] T-shirts and possible TF overreach??

Hi Deen,

Sorry for using an inappropriate sentence that brings a little bit confusing!  It is my bad.

Also, many thanks for your hard work on my requirement and your explanation.  It really helps!! Thanks!

Thank you for your final personal comment as well, haha!

To John,

Ha, very sorry for misleading you. But that is a really nice catch!  Really professional!

Thank you for bringing out an interesting discussion! I really like your concerns! Have learned a lot from them!

Many thanks again!   :)

Best Regards,
Cheng