Re: IPv6 was Re: www.irtf.org unreachable?

You can blame Optus for a large amount of the missing IPv6.  At least the routers they ship to their customers mention IPv6 (OPTUS F@ST 3864V3 AC by SAGECOM) though they don’t bring up IPv6 when plugged in to a IPv6 network that is just doing SLAAC.  It might work if I turn on DHCP-v6 internally.

--
Mark Andrews, ISC
PHONE: +61 2 9871 4742              INTERNET: marka@xxxxxxx