Re: IPv6 was Re: www.irtf.org unreachable?

On Mon, 12 Nov 2018, Carsten Bormann wrote:

(I do like the sites where I can monitor the global progress; thank you Google, Akamai, and many more that should be mentioned.)

Yes, this is indeed very valuable. I refer to them all the time to convince laggards who think that IPv6 isn't even used. Being able to point to 25% worldwide adoption is one of the few ways I have seen to argue with people who are saying "nobody uses IPv6".

--
Mikael Abrahamsson    email: swmike@xxxxxxxxx