Re: The Friday Experiment

Hello,

I was disappointed by the number of overlapping sessions for security and having to choose between working group sessions that I would have liked to attend.  This did impact some working groups that suffered from light attendance that included having less regular participants.

When I asked about this, I was told the same number of slots were available, so it was a conflict resolution issue.  Perhaps we need to extend the number of slots when Friday is added back to help with conflicts.

I will have to read the minutes or watch recorded sessions for a few meetings that I was interested to attend.

Best regards,
Kathleen

Sent from my mobile device