Re: Github partial failure is slowing us down on the day of the I-D deadline

On Oct 22, 2018, at 23:32, Randy Bush <randy@xxxxxxx> wrote:

> roll your own,  https://gogs.io/

But this means everyone has their own outages.

Centralizing the outages means that the IETF chair gets hit by the outage that hit you, too, and we get an extension.
Sounds better to me from an organizational point of view.

Grüße, Carsten

(Only half joking.)