Github partial failure is slowing us down on the day of the I-D deadline

The day of the Internet-Draft deadline is a day where a lot of last-minute coordination happens.
Much of it over github.

Today we have a nice demonstration of the consequences of a single point of failure: https://twitter.com/githubstatus
Yes, this can be worked around, but it does take some extra effort.
Personally, I’m not sure I will get all the drafts done in time for the deadline that I wanted to get done.

Grüße, Carsten