Re: [Iasa20] draft-ietf-iasa2-rfc2418bis-01.txt

That seems a rather odd claim. We've been very straightforward in our plans for updating these docs every step of the way, including by suggesting to the WG which ones needed to be updated, calling to adopt their update, asking for volunteers to do so, etc.

Jason