Re: [Iasa20] draft-ietf-iasa2-rfc2418bis-01.txt

sure seems a lot more efficient to just have one short RFC instead of a bunch of RFCs that wind
up changing well known RFC #s for almost no meaningful changes - i

(never mind having to change training documents to point to the changed RFC numbers)

Scott