Re: Diversity considerations

ISTM that it’s always English speakers who are concerned about people who speak languages not written in Latin characters.

Thanks you for your concern, but I don’t think that forking technical discussions and coming up with drafts that most of the community will not be able to read is solving any problem.

I don't want and I'm pretty sure Lloyd doesn want anyone to write I-Ds in Hebrew or Tamil, I want people who can say informed things about IDN and other i18n proposals that involve strings written in their languages.

R's,
John