Re: Diversity considerations

In article <b03e8de5-0fe1-bd27-7120-ffa129419bb6@xxxxxxxxxx> you write:
>We want to promote all kinds of diversity here: race, gender,
>sexual orientation, AND ethnicity.

Actually, I'm more interested in diversity of sconomic backgrounds, in
particular, countries that aren't in the G20, and that speak languages
not written in latin characters, because people's use of and
experience of the Internet are quite different.

For example, in India there are tiny little data packages that give
you a megabyte of data on your phone for a few days.  I expect people
who use those packages use their phones differently from people with
gigabytes per month.

R's,
John