Re: Secdir last call review of draft-ietf-anima-bootstrapping-keyinfra-16

Christian, thank you for the review.

I have opened issues for each of the points you raise so that we can better
keep track of your comments.  Please see:
     https://github.com/anima-wg/anima-bootstrap/issues

I think that we authors will consider if we need to clarify any text to deal
with your comments, and if so, we'll post those changes/diffs.

Otherwise, we'll start a sub-thread of this email for the various cases.
Should we continue to CC ietf@xxxxxxxx, or will secdir + anima do?

--
Michael Richardson <mcr+IETF@xxxxxxxxxxxx>, Sandelman Software Works
 -= IPv6 IoT consulting =-