RE: Secdir last call review of draft-ietf-isis-segment-routing-msd-16

Benjamin -

It is not my intent to engage in a debate with you.

I serve as Designated Expert for a number of IS-IS registries. I consider it my responsibility to understand the technical content of the drafts which make changes to the registries for which I serve in this role. I do not look for or expect technical content in the IANA sections - I only expect them to be accurate in terms of the changes requested/completed to the registries.

I have no doubt that we still disagree. If there is some consensus to make changes I will certainly listen - but if left up to me I would leave the IANA section as is.

   Les