Re: Fwd: General non-confidential input to NomCom

   Precisely because dissent is healthy and consensus is usually rough
   rather than complete, we expect discussions among the leaders to be
   as public, transparent and documented as much as is reasonably
   possible.

could someone who tracks better than i tell me what happened to opening
the iab meetings and reducing inappropriate executive sessions?

randy